- VerSola™ ASBA – Aluminum Single Bubble Aluminum
- VerSola™ ASBW – Aluminum Single Bubble White Poly
- VerSola™ ADBA – Aluminum Double Bubble Aluminum
- VerSola™ ADBW – Aluminum Double Bubble White Poly
Independently lab tested by R&D Services and satisfies the reflective insulation requirements of the Voluntary Product Verification Program administered by Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Association International (RIMA-I).
- Emittance -C1371 – 0.1 Max
- Flame Spread -E84/E2599 – 25 Max
- Smoke Developed -E84/E2599 – 450 Max
- Water Vapor Transmission-Retarder -E96 – < 1.0 (retarders) or > 5.0 (transmitters)
- Temp-humidity Resistance -C1258 – Report corrosion, delamination or loss of metalization
- Bleeding & Delamination -C1224/9.5.1 – No bleeding after 5 hours
- UV Resistance / Non-Metalized Surface Degradation – ASTM G-154
- Pliability -C1224/9.5.2 – No cracking at 180 bend after 24 hr. at 32F and 70F/50% R.H. >
- Fungi Resistance -C1338 – No growth greater than comparative sepcimen
- Thermal Resistance -C1224/6.7 – None listed
Water Vapor Transmission
Bleeding and Delamination
The Reflective Insulation Manufacturers Association International (RIMA-I) is the only trade association representing the reflective insulation, radiant barrier, and low-e reflective coatings industries. RIMA-I activities are guided by an active board of industry members that participate on national and local levels of building code organizations and governmental agencies.
The RIMA-I verification process involves ASTM tests by an independent lab that are transmitted to RIMA-I for review. Product verification is awarded based on achieving satisfactory results in emittance, flame spread, smoke developed, water vapor transmission, temperature – humidity resistance, bleeding and delamination, pliability, fungi resistance, and thermal resistance claims.